COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All my Astro Images from a season 2008-09

To see this SlideShow in full screen maximize your browser and Klick this link:

FULL SCREEN

-

It's over up here, 65N !
In a two days here will be no astronomical darkness anymore, until Sptember.
-
In this Slide Show, there is all my Astroimages from this season.
They are in reversed chronological order from 11.09.2008 to 02.04.2009.
-
There is about 28 individual images from this season, my personal record!
All the images, with higher resolution and details, can be found from this Blog.
-
Please, use the Right hand side menu to see different image groups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beatiful Nebula shots. I still can't understand the scale or how it is possible to generate so sharp images from so far away. Thou my interest has woken, thanks for JP.

BR. New Ursa member :)

J-P Metsavainio said...

Thanks for the nicest comment!

J-P