COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Astro anarchy gets published




NGC 6888 in HST-palette at National Geographic's "Daily Dozen"

May - Week 4



My image of the "crescent Nebula", NGC6888, was selected in a "Daily Dozen" of National Geographic Magazine's webpage.

This was the selected image. Original post with details can be found HERE.

You can vote my image to be printed in National Geographic magazine.
Please, use this link to give a vote:





2 comments:

Cathy said...

Really hope your shot gets published - I voted, yours was 4th picture, it was confusing at first, if just clicking on the picture (when all shown together) gives it a rating. Your shot when shown individually said "Highest rating 10" so I clicked 10, but still went to the gallery and clicked it anyway, over and over lol, I just hope it gets through. This one is fantastic.

J-P Metsavainio said...

Hi Cathy and many thanks!

Good, that you get out of the endless clicking loop...