COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Astro Anarchy, now in Facebook



I have opened a Facebook account, you are welcome to follow my addiction to astronomical imaging!

I will publish my new material here in my blog, as usual. In addition, I'll update my Facebook status regularly. My Facebook pages are not so much for personal information but they'll work as a publishing channel for my astronomical images.

My image portfolio, with all of my images, can be found here: http://astroanarchy.zenfolio.com/



The imaging season has not started yet, up here at 65N.
I'll start to post new material in mid-September, when we'll have enough astronomical darkness.
Before that, I'll publish some of my experiments with older material.





No comments: