COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Sunday, September 2, 2012

New version, Cirrus of Cygnus




I made a new version out of this area in constellation Cygnus. This is one of my favorite images, there is something in this image but I can't really put my finger on it...

Cirrus of Cygnus


This is a small part of large image from this area. Original image and details can be seen here:
http://astroanarchy.blogspot.fi/2011/12/cygnus-mosaic-18-panels-and-22-x-14.html

NOTE. The "noise" in this image is not a noise but countless number of stars!

A closeup to show the resolution












No comments: