COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Cinemascope format panoramas from my astro photos



I have worked with a cinemascope format movie theatre presentation from my photos. This is an extra wide ~21:9 format used in theaters. The actual film is not ready yet but I have some of my images converted to this ultra wide format. I think they will look great at a large movie screen! I'll publish some of individual panoramic format photos here, images are downscaled for the web.


Cinemascope format details from the Veil Nebula supernova remnant


Witch's Broom Nebula (Western Veil)
Be sure to click for a full resolution version!

Image details can be seen HERE


Pickering's Triangle
Be sure to click for a full resolution version!

Image details can be seen HERE


An older wide field shot about the whole Veil nebula supernova remnant

The Witch's Broom Nebula locates at the most right and the Pickering's Triangle locates at center right. Image details can be seen HERE






No comments: