COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Monday, January 2, 2017

Astro Anarchy, the year 2016



HAPPY NEW YEAR
This post is about all of my astronomical photos from the Autumn season of  the year 2016

All my photos from the Spring and Autumn seasons of 2016 are taken with my new imaging setup. Celestron Edge HD 1100 with 0.7 reducer at 10-micron mount. Apogee Alta U16 camera with Astrodon filters and an active optics unit, SXV AO LF, from Starlight Xpress.

My humble thanks to the supporters, they made my work possible!
All companies are offering the first class products and service!



The Autumn season of the year 2016 as an image poster
Please, click for a large image, 1920 x 3000 pixels, ~5MB





Links to an individual photos, with the technical data and additional images
Please, click to image to see the information


Eastern part of the Veil Nebula supernova remnant



A detail from the North America nebula, part I



A detail from the North America nebula, part II



A detail from the North America nebula, part II



KjPn8 (PN G112.5-00.1)



Filaments of the Veil Nebula, part I




Filaments of the Veil Nebula, part II




Filaments of the Veil Nebula, part III



Dark clouds in Cygnus, part I




Dark clouds in Cygnus, part II




Dark filaments of Cygnus, part I




Dark filaments of Cygnus, part II




The Great Wall of Cygnus




Sharpless 224




Bright nebulae of the central Cygnus, part I




Bright nebulae of the central Cygnus, part II




Bright nebulae of the central Cygnus, part III




No comments: